Recollections of working at
"Mawer and Saunders"

In this project, the late Mr John Pendered recalled his time working at Mawer and Saunders, the ironmongers which occupied premises in the centre of Market Harborough from 1909 until 1995. He began working there as an apprentice in 1940.

Web-based version, please click here.

PDF version, please click here.

Image gallery, please click here.

HarboroughHistory.org.uk

M&S 1948